The latest blogging trend seems to be the Pinterest hover button over pictures, and there seems to be an unofficial competition on whom has the cutest ones. I took it upon myself to help you all this competition with this cute Pinterest buttons, and a tutorial to help you how to put them into your blog!
The goal is for your pictures to look like this when you hover over:
If you're ready to take on this blogging trend, then click here to download the free buttons I'm offering you sweet, beautiful people and let's go on with the tutorial so you can have this in your blog!
- After downloading the files onto your computer and deciding which one you like the best to use on your blog, download it on a hosting site such as TinyPic, Photobucket, DropBox, Flickr, etc.
- Go to your Blogger blog then go to Template > Edit HTML. (I advise you guys to download a backup of your template in case things go wrong!)
- Find and add this code from bloggersentral:
- Enter the URL of the photo you uploaded earlier on TinyPic, DropBox, Flickr, Photobucket, etc. to where it says "DIRECT IMAGE URL".
- You can change the position on where you want your Pin It button from where it says "center" to either topleft, topright, bottomleft or bottom right. (Note: Do not take quotation marks from code!)
- If you want to add text before or after, or both, the button write between the quotes for var bs_pinPrefix and var bs_pinSuffix.
You are now done and have a cute pin it button on your blog! If you have any questions or comments, feel free to comment below!
All photos and artwork are © recavi. The images or documents you download in this article are free for personal use only. Please do not use them commercially. If you re-post or re-use them in any way for your site or blog, please credit my blog. If you would like to use these for any commercial projects of yours, please ask for my permission first. Thank You!